My Brain's Tickling Like A Bomb!




Ray-Ban glasses, Topman pullover, thrifted accessories, Topman socks, River Island lace-up boat shoes



This month has been like a trip-to-the-loo it flies so fast! I remember last week though when I was watching the live streaming of Burberry Prorsum A/W 2012 men's collection from Milan, Italy. Die! Everything was like head-to-toe perfection. The shoes + trench + slouchy crew neck cardigan + suits + shoes (Did I just mentioned it? LOL!) + tote they're still wounding up my mind. And it makes me sad because until now I haven't scored that lace-up cork creepers shoes I was dreaming and wishing. I'm dying really to own one! Either a Prada or Burberry lace up shoes (like those on my previous post) maybe. I guess that will happen after these tons of priorities I have now will be done. And so much for that, its long weekend! Wanted to greet my Chinese friends though a "Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year!" Like those I always hear Gong Xi, Gong Xi! Huat ah!