Leather jacket is my dirty slipper! - LG





I'm into the blue


The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more. S&M -B1 

Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me! S&M -B2


Steamy nights in Puerto Rico, hotel room at the four seas-o


Give me some wind

This is killing me! Caridee English inspired


Give me stairs and I'll case it!


She don't believe in shootin' stars! 


 I'm gonna run back to the edge with you!


I feel the space under my feet!

I just learned that there will be a parte deux on the 25th. I'm beyond eggzited. Let's paint the night with colors? CHEESY-whiz! Another tons-of-hell-of-fun, I'm pinning on it! As long as the zanies are there (I don't want to mention names) then it will be a giveaway. I'm not referring to either one of you MJ & Lawrence! I did not say anything! HAHAHAHAHA! And since no one is thinking of a theme I'm pleading(yeah! pleading any problem with that?) that it will be a COLOR-BLOCKING! Common guys its SUMMER! LOL - Im not being selfish (I am) but I just want to be like Patrick Demarchelier for night. You know that feeling? Imagine wearing an electric blue top with a pair of an orange paper bag shorts. Then your good to go (this is for you MJ!) Hahahaha! I don't know what to say so let's full stop here! (In my mind) "What a lame post!"