1-Minute Moment With God(amazing creations)


Pictures help you to form the mental mold” according Robert Collier an American motivational author. And due to the great love of God to us He gave us these creations to make us think that even the slimmest chance can happen if we put ourselves in His mighty hands.
Another email I received this was way way back when I was still with Sangguniang Kabataan Federation exactly during my college years. This is from Feliza Candia I just want to share with you a 1-Minute Moment With God with these more-than-words pictures.
















The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.

William Lyon Phelps quotes (American Educator, Journalist and Professor)

Hope I share to you the blessings of God that He has given me in this little way.