Topman Peacoat Project







Launching this October, the Peacoat Project brings together some of the top designers in menswear today. The chosen designers hail from both sides of the Atlantic and have all put a modern twist on a classic garment.


They're just all to die for! Isn't it? That double breasted peacoat with navy blue sleeves is dope! Its well tailored and the combination of navy blue and black is just prime. And about the entire look? I want everything just except that bonnet. Hehehehe (not to that!)  For sure you've noticed that the last look is kinda identical to of Burberry's famous peacoats and trench. But, its AH-MAY-ZING! I'm not liking the zippers though a bit on the sleeves. And if I can tweak a bit on these looks, I want  it on the look four. I understand that it somewhat embraces the rock 'n' roll but that printed-mustard top and that corduroy trousers with braided belt doesn't marry together (just for me!). I'm thinking of a darker shade of brown like a sepia chino to fuse the black peacoat. Whatchathink?