Falguni & Shane Peacock S/S 2012



Being baptized by Fergie of Black Eyed Peas, Falguni & Shane Peacock are striding down to the fashion scene like a fairytale. Known for their edgy, rocker, detailed, feather-ish, intricate pieces and beautiful materials Falguni & Shane Peacock are making it massive to the fashion industry. Kim Kardashian, Kat Graham, Kelly Rowland, Katy Perry and Jennifer Lopez are just some of the celebrities who have wore this Indian brand.


Although its kinda custom-y, screaming-for-Nicki-Minaj type but if you want to make a statement, be high fashion and fashion forward this brand is to go and to die for as per Joan Rivers. Isn't it? I just can't get over of their very baroque design. I read somewhere else that it takes about ten people just to make one dress. If you check on the 4rth and 6th look (I think) is perfect for awards night. I can see J'Lo wearing the frock with dragonfly detail and gold sequined (I don't know what I'm talking! LOL).  And that halter navy blue dress is screaming for Blake Lively to wear her. Watch out for it soon!