Toro Y Moi + Green River Ordinance + Penny & The Quarters









Notions? First for sure you'll say, " This is so yesterday!" -I know! Although these songs were released  about few years ago but these are wounding my ears for the past days. Needless to say, more than 50% of my blood is POP like around 50%-60% I guess (who cares?!?). And it must stop there! I'm beginning to be  dull-as-dishwater and like as plain as vanilla. HAHAHAHA!  The Penny & The Quarters' - You & Me is killing me to death! Im playing it about 5-6 times in a day. Well, you can't blame me I'm influenced by Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams' movie Blue Valentine. It was so surreal watching the movie. It seems that I have seen some of the scenes in real life. No Bullpoops!


 Green River Ordinance - On Your Own from Swifty (like how Taylor Lautner call Taylor Swift during their Valentine's Day movie shoots). 


Toro Y Moi - Still Sound someone tweeted it I don't know and forgot who. You know that feeling that even if its winter you will feel like that its summer? For me!