H&M MEN FALL / WINTER 2011













H&M has been my ultimate core when it comes to affordable, dressy, smart,and edgy street-style fashion aside from TOPMAN and UNIQLO But for this collection I find it kinda laid-back that it looks like 1-2-3 for me. You know that feeling that "ok I get nothings noteworthy". Except on that look number 1, I kinda like the band jacket.  I have maybe posted it on this blog about D&G's F/W 2010 collection that instead of using moody color like black,grey,navy blue or those colors that are a drop away to black. What the designers did was they were using chinos in primary colors. Color blocking in FALL/WINTER! Why not? That one was really outside of the box! Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana really are VISIONARIES! What do you think? Again, if you have watched SEPTEMBER ISSUE documentary when Ana Wintour was having run-through at Yves Saint Laurent. Ana was checking Stefano Pilati if there were any pieces that were not black and grey. The key there I guess is that it should not be apparent and try to risk. (As if I'm like Zoe, Nina, Franca, or Ana Dello Russo, LOL!) 

Two days and I will be gloating it! Till the next one!