ZARA MAY '⓫ Lookbook














These are all screaming for owners! Isn't it? The chinos are to die for. Seriously, I can eat all of them! From one look to another look is screaming for buy-me-now and that does not leave me. Even if I will be like Isla Fisher in Confessions of Shopaholic movie that will do everything to buy that green scarf. (Holy Molly! That one was way too much, I guess! Hahaha!) ZARA will not really fail to wake the shopaholic a*situde of everyone. You know that feeling that tingles your mind and it will leave you until you grab the thing that you like(that one is what I call SHOPALLUCINATION!)HAHAHAHA! Although if I can just tweak something of that look number 1. I would have change that white cut-offs and go instead for blue chinos. What do you think? That one for me will be more color blocking and edgier I believe. I just find it very holiday-ish and these looks are for Spring/Summer so color blocking is the way it is. 


On the other hand, I'm beyond eggzited for next week. I know this kinda V-E-R-Y(that intense!)late but i'll be going to Bintan for a weekend bolt-for-freedom. And I'm elated to post the photos here. Can't wait!