Summer Celebration MANGO




While I was at work my friend gave me ring that her friend was invited for the Mango Summer Celebration. Being a virgin to all of these and dying to watch a REAL fashion show I told him to ask her friend if they can stretch it instead of the usual plus one can they make it plus two instead. Is there such thing? Well, you can't blame me I always hear from Joan Rivers about her plus one in Fashion Police and it was never in plus two. HAHAHAHA! I'm beyond eggzited for this! I'm pinning my hopes that my expectations are really what will take place and happen. Imagine te feeling that one day you get to see and invited by those major fashion houses. I would DIE if that happens. So calling Chanel, Burberry, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Lanvin, Givenchy, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana I'm waiting for your invitation for the S/S 2012. I don't care where they will put even if its to the extreme back that I have to stand in a chair I don't frigging mind. So, if Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors is reading this I'm dying to meet you one day.


And lately Adele's track - Turning Tables has been hunting me that wherever I am it eats my mind over and over. Get your share of it.