Bill Cunningham I-♥-NYC



Photographer. Perfectionist. Loner. Maverick. Visionary.

Bill Cunningham is a fashion photographer for The New York Times, known for his candid and street photography. Cunningham photographs people and the passing scene in the streets of Manhattan every day. Most of his pictures, he has said, are never published.Designer Oscar de la Renta has said, "More than anyone else in the city, he has the whole visual history of the last 40 or 50 years of New York. It's the total scope of fashion in the life of New York."Though he has made a career out of unexpected photographs of celebrities, socialites, and fashion personalities, many in those categories value his company (from wikipedia). 



One thing I'm sure he's the epitome of Scott Schumann of The Sartorialist, Yvan Rodic of The Facehunter and many more. And I bet some famous photographers like Mario Testino, Nigel Barker, and Patrick Demarchelier are looking up to him (just guessin!). One day I'll be in their world. Wait for me world I'm almost there (LOL)!