Another Moment Into Your Gravity








Uniqlo Oxford shirt, Topman chinos, Zara shoes


Although this song was released 2007, (Sara Bareilles self-assured album "Little Voice"), I'm still harking it like as if its was just released. The best track in the album is Gravity. 




Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me

Its been epochs also that I have made a playlist, literally epochs, hahahaha. A lot has been going on lately that I sometimes tend to forget breathing. Hahaha. 

And on the picture on top we met our loud-annoying (sometimes) friend Robin at Orchard and as expected from her. TREAT! And we end up buying her a top in Far East. I don't know what say on this post, its like posting for the sake of posting. hahaha. Although I don't have that much parishioners so its ok. This is like a venting-ranting-out space. Whatever it is!

Here's the video of Sara Bareilles - Gravity , and just to say this I remember this song was a soundtrack in Vampire Diaries season 1. #justsayin!