Heal The World


Heal The WORLD! So easy to read, so easy to write, very ruined line but can kill a person in a second. This line is intensely robust that it can even put many lives in jeopardy even your life. Sounds ridiculous but true amidst the hostilities that we always hear everyday. That's not possible that we can be one of the victims if we will not start to care, love and share. Heal The World a song from Michael Jackson one of the songs make him more rich,make him more known for a singer. The song has a simple melody that even a child can ride on but if we will dig it, it will bring us to tears. Why not? I always feel very blessed the security I have today.But human as me I'm afraid that one day I will be in deserted place to save my life against people who are selfish and corrupt.

We might ask:Why they need to do this if they can live and share the happiness that everybody deserves? Why can't they be appeased to what they have? Why they need to be ungodly if they can be altruistic? Why they need to hurt somebody if they can help to care them? Why they need weapons if they can use their heart? Questions that would stir and bite us.That will not only for sure hurt me but to the many.

I hope one day we all wake up that PEACE will be in everybody's hand. Not possible to happen because there is you and me. Let us Heal The World before its too late. And we that we will be all winners like these lines in the song


And The Dream We Were
Conceived In
Will Reveal A Joyful Face
And The World We
Once Believed In
Will Shine Again In Grace
Then Why Do We Keep
Strangling Life
Wound This Earth
Crucify Its Soul
Though It's Plain To See
This World Is Heavenly
Be God's Glow

To God Be The Glory. Amen